BarcampLondon has a track record of staging quality events with quality sponsors, and enthusiastic attendees.
Some of the regulars
Within the London tech community, comprising thousands of geeks, hackers and developers, Barcamp has a reputation for running inspirational events which span education, problem solving, coding, sysadmin, together with a bit of special interest and maker space contributions.
Glyn Wintle presents a session called "I know your password"
Presentations, round table discussions, hands on workshops, ask the expert, games, and debates, are all part of the fun. Our events attract enthusiasts across all tech disciplines.
A session on Lego Mindstorms
Sponsors will have:
- their logo and details on our website
- the logo will feature on posters at the event
- coverage in the regular mailing list messages
- a dedicated space for a trade stand
- tickets for up to 3 staff
- regular promotion on social media
- a speaking opportunity during the welcome session
- a tailored made session slot during the day's schedule
- direct contact with an audience of warm leads
- scope for tailor made engagement activities
With over 50 sessions across a variety of spaces, this 12th Barcamp London will be taking place in a well equipped, modern venue near White Hart Lane.
A buffet lunch
Fixed price sponsorship is £1,200 + VAT. Plans can be adapted and we are open to suggestions. In the first instance sponsorship enquiries should be directed to:
Paul Brannigan (aka Proactive Paul)
Volunteers staffing the info desk
We welcome contributions from smaller concerns across the tech community. If you would like to be involved and cannot afford the standard sponsorship fee touch base with Paul and share your ideas.